21. December 2012
Holiday Greetings from the mayor: We continue development through culture
Happy Holidays wishes the mayor of Sonderborg, Aase Nyegaard. She states that the candidature for European Capital of Culture...
28. August 2012
Sønderborg retains S2017 budget in 2013 to help further goals
Even though Sønderborg missed out on the European Capital of Culture 2017 title, the city council is determined to remain...
24. July 2012 TV Syd visits the Danish-German Brass Music Academy and gets a Whiff of S2017 Pig Tango
10. July 2012 The Queen and the Prince Consort visit Gråsten and hear all about the cultural capital project
10. July 2012 EU culture politician: The cultural capital application process itself is a valuable stepping stone
29. September 2011 The Sønderborgs2017 Application Was Sent Off in Hans Christian Andersen's Suitcase With a Trumpet Fanfare
30. April 2011 Chairmen of Culture in Aarhus and Sønderborg agree: European Capital of Culture is a long-term investment
7. March 2011 Schleswig-Holstein boosts the project of European Capital of Culture 2017 on a conference in Berlin
10. January 2011 The candidature for Capital of Culture invites Schleswig-Holstein's Landtag President to Sønderborg
6. October 2010 Sønderborg gets support from Bitten and Mads Clausen Fund for the ambition to become European Capital of Culture
15. September 2010 "Sønderborg's candidature is an opportunity for the entire Danish-German border region to show Europe and the world that two cultures can work together."